MY favorite time of year has come!!! The time when all of the parenting magazines show up with the "most innovative" "best" "best buys" articles that feature baby products that claim to be the best.
Today, I received the first, It came packaged with my Redbook. Its called Redbook Kidbook. Front cover states, "sweet ideas for the little ones you love" "cute clothes, shoes, toys and more under $20!" "plus *7 easy ways to pack lunch *happy up your kid's room *play together! fun family games"
here goes my great review on the products and articles! And, more natural, america, and/or cost friendly alternatives!
20 UNDER $20 "These adorable finds with make your tykes the most tricked out (and blessed-out) kids in the neighborhood"
1. Stack-A-Doodle crayons here $10 for a set of 13 these little crayons look like Lego and are also crayons. personally instead of buying something like this from a corporate dot com, you could buy the same thing made from recycled wax from etsy, here is a great option and you are being friendly to the environment and supporting an american crafter and child!
2. Yeti for your bed throw pillow here. $19. Once again, you can find this type of thing handmade in the USA on etsy, or even make one yourself! Pillows are extremely easy to make!
3. Glasses claires.com a great selection of tween frames! all under $20
4. Crayola flavored lip balm here, $3.99 each. Thinking to myself, these lip balms look like crayons... my daughter is going to be trying to write on her lips with crayons, and younger siblings are not going to understand this... not to mention, who knows what kind of junk is in those!? I recommend something along the lines of this made of beeswax and other natural and safe ingredients and its flavored like bubblegum! And it even costs less!
5. Journal, $9.95 here, from what I can find, this journal looks beautiful, and would serve its purpose well.
5 for today are DONE... I may post more later tonight.